Thursday, February 3, 2011

Random

Well no school again today!

The kids played outside making igloos and then we played inside. We finally made it out of the house this afternoon to take Aubrey to gymnastics and the roads are clear. School tomorrow.

I made a new recipe for dinner tonight and everyone loved it. Sorry I didn't take any pictures.
I cubed chicken, stir-fried it and then added steamed broccoli and cashews and a bottle of General Tsao's sauce. Yummy! Definitely a keeper.

Hudson learned a new trick today. He rolled across the floor to the stair railing for downstairs and figured out that he can stick his feet between the rails. It kept him occupied for 20 minutes. I'm guessing that is where I am going to keep finding him. He also sat up for about 5 minutes today.

I really don't have anything else to say tonight - going to go watch some Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment