Thursday, February 24, 2011

7 Months and Updates


So hard to believe that 7 months have flown by....

Hudson this month you weigh 18 pounds 9 oz and I'm not sure how long you are.

You wear size 3 diaper and 6-9 and some 9-12 months clothes (depending on whether they were from your brother or not!)

You sit up unsupported and have started doing the "soldier crawl" to get wherever you want to go. You do get up on your hands and knees and rock back and forth too.

You are still a very easy, happy go lucky little guy.

You are still nursing and take baby food 2-3 times a day. You love both fruits and veggies although I think carrots and bananas are your favorite.

You just got two teeth and like to chomp my finger and you have recently discovered that you can pull your sisters hair.

The older you get, the more people say that you look like Mason.

You are still on the apnea monitor, but we had your check up with the Hematologist the other day and all your labs look good there and you do not need to be seen again. Yeah!!!

You are not sleeping in your crib yet because of the monitor. It doesn't go off that often anymore but I'm too afraid you'll get caught in the wires.

You are very ticklish.

Your brothers and sister love to make you laugh.

We love you soooo much!


Here's what we've been up to lately:

I helped at Chase's Valentine's Day party....


Daddy bought Aubrey a flower and balloon for V Day - she loved it!

We've worked on crafts.....

and taken a lot of antibiotics - strep has been going through our house (which is why I haven't been blogging).
Read a lot of books......
and my new hobby that I'm trying to teach myself.

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment