I thought I would list out a few of the things I am thankful for this year.
- I am thankful that I have a hardworking husband who loves me and our kids.
- I am thankful for a roof over our heads, and food in our bellies.
- I am thankful for family - my family. I could not imagine this journey without them.
- I am thankful for my relationship with God. And that it is growing stronger everyday.
- I am thankful that we are all healthy - we may not be perfect (and some of us may have some baby weight to lose) but there are no serious health issues anymore.
- I am thankful that I was choosen to be the Mommy of four of God's greatest blessings.
I am thankful for this little guy. He is the funniest, happiest little guy (except when he hasn't had a nap). He makes me laugh every day with his little baby voice.
I am thankful for my oldest son. He is the most loving of our children, but he is also a challenge. He is teaching me about patience everyday.
This year, I am most thankful for the newest addition to our family. I am thankful that he is teaching me to be a better Mommy and to sit back and relax and to savor every moment of his babyness because in a blink of an eye, he is going to be 18........
I have a lot to be thankful and I am.