Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Big Game

We've been enjoying Indian Summer these last few days. It was a beautiful, sunny day yesterday to go and watch Aubrey cheer. I can't believe she only has one more game left. She has so enjoyed it and has made a lot of new friends.

Here is her cheer squad:


Yesteday was also the big MSU/Michigan game. We all had our game colors on. I wanted to get a picture of our whole family but by the time we were all dressed and together, Hudson was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up. Tom went to a friends house to watch the game, so we missed out.

I did get a picture of me and the newest man in my life though.




And the Spartans won! Yeah - that means it will be a good weekend in our house.
Today, I took Aubrey to Sunday school and then Aubrey, Mason, Hudson and I went to the grocery store afterwards. We came home and put groceries away and had grilled cheese sandwiches. I took Hudson and we went to the go look for some new clothes for Mommy. I am in desperate need of some clothes that fit - no more maternity clothes for me!
We had Mini Italian Meatball sandwiches for dinner. The kids loved them and so did we.
A big week ahead of us - Hudson has his doctor appointment on Friday. We'll find out if he is doing better or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment